Saturday, November 8, 2008

Got it!




I just love when I come out of a session, and I pull up the images and find "the one". You know--the one image that represents what we all wanted from the session. Sometimes it's the great closeup of a child's eyes for a session with one child, or a beautifully artistic maternity shot. Other times it's a newborn shot that shows the bond between parent and child, or an image from an adoption session that represents the pure happiness of the parent to have this child in their life. And today it was the right sibling shot. You know, one where they both look engaged, happy, and like they really love each other. This little guy was only 7 months old, and he just adores his sister.

2 comments:

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

I agree! These are simply adorable!

Christa said...

I love these! And the gray background is awesome!