Sunday, July 20, 2008

Announcing my "Christmas in July" Special


I know that many of my clients have been eagerly anticipating the announcement of my holiday special, so without further delay, here it is! As my July special, I am offering clients who schedule and prepay their holiday portrait package this month a complementary session fee, 25 custom-designed holiday cards, and 2 free digital images on CD (along with the rights to reprint them up up 8x10 in size). That's a $430 value, just for planning ahead!

Holiday sessions can be scheduled in September, October, or November.

This year's holiday packages are:

The Holly Package
includes one 10x20 storyboard, one 11x14 traditional print, and a $600 print credit

The Mistletoe Package
includes one 16x20 gallery-wrapped canvas print, one 10x20 storyboard, 25 holiday cards, and a $600 print credit.

To schedule a holiday session and qualify for the Christmas in July special, contact me through the email form on my website. Weekend dates will fill quickly, so if you need a weekend appointment, please book early. And holiday sessions don't need to be holiday-themed. You are welcome to use this special for regular fall family or children's portraits.

So imagine it's cool outside (rather than 90 degrees and sticky!) and that you're sitting in your living room snuggled in a warm blanket, and looking at that gorgeous canvas portrait of your kids on the wall. It's like a holiday present to yourself, and since you prepaid it last July, it won't bust your holiday budget. So Ho!Ho!Ho! Merry Christmas in July!

No comments: