Friday, March 20, 2009

New Blog!

Blogger has served me well for quite some time now, but I've decided to move up to a new Wordpress blog. My wonderful husband has worked hard to help me customize the blog, and I am excited to announce that future blog posts will be found at:

http://blog.veralana.com/

In addition to allowing me to post larger images, the new blog has the option of using the "sliding door" menu to search posts easily by topic, such as newborns, children, modeling, etc. It also have convenient links to Veralana's Facebook page and website. If you have subscribed to this blog, I will be contacting you in the next few days about how to move your subscription to the new blog. Or if you prefer to subscribe to the RSS feed, the option is already available on the menu of the new blog.

Thanks again to my loyal readers, and hope to see you over at the new blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.