Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Announcing the "Spread the Word" Program

Most of my business comes to me by word-of-mouth. I love knowing that my clients love their portraits so much that they want to share their experience. So to thank all of my wonderful clients who do my advertising for me, I have a new referral program.

For every new portrait client you (as a past client) refer, you will receive a referral card good for a $20 print credit on your next paid session.

Collect 4 and get a $100 credit!


It's that simple. You tell your friends how much you love your portraits, and you both win. They get to have great portraits, and you get a credit toward your next session.

So the next time someone asks about those portraits on our walls or tells you they're in the market for family portraits, please send them my way!

No comments: