Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Announcing Painted Glow!

For the past several months I've been taking a course on painting using Corel Painter. I'm excited to soon be able to offer my clients digitally hand painted versions of their photographic portraits. They will be available printed on art paper or canvas. I will call this new line "Painted Glow", since I think the painting allows you to add a little depth and texture and pull out the natural highlights. Here's just a sneak peak of one I've been working on. It just needs a few finishing touches.

5 comments:

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

What a beautiful job! I love it!

Christa said...

VERY pretty, Emily!

Angela said...

Wow! This looks great Emily!

The Bean said...

oh how awesome. I tried doing this and got suckadoodle results! You rock!

Eileen

Dawn said...

Very, very pretty Emily! I would love to do this one day too...if I only had another "me"! You did a wonderful job!