Thursday, January 10, 2008

The new site is up!


After several weeks of preparation, my new website is now ready! This site has a similar look to the old one, but is Flash-based, which should make it run more smoothly for people who may had had trouble viewing the old HTML site. This new site features five image galleries, a new opening slideshow, some customer testimonials, and a special "what's new" section. The galleries show examples of the types of images that will be the focus of my business in the new year--outdoor portraits and location studio work (for newborns/infants). You can take a peek at www.veralana.com.

2 comments:

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

It's just gorgeous, Emily! I love it. Very easy to navigate and I loved looking at all your gallery pics. You are very talented. I was also very inspired at why you chose the name of your studio! Keep up the good work!

Sorry about the deletion of the first post I made. I mispelled a word and was trying to edit it ;0)