Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bubbles and Wartime Romance


Well I can't take credit for this first image, but I did watermark it since I'm posting it on the web. It's a great photo I found of my grandparents in a family album. I got a new photo scanner and have been working on getting some of my older family photos scanned. This was one of the ones I ran across and I just loved it. Below is one I took for them last weekend--still married over 6 decades later.





And continuing on my family theme, here's the proud grandfather blowing bubbles for his granddaughters :)

1 comment:

Erika Cass Designs said...

I love all the photos but especially the one you took of your grandparents. Sooo sweet! My dh and I have one like that from our wedding and now I will definitely try to remember to have one done like this when we're grandparents too. :o)